The Maine Loan TM are available to qualified undergraduate and graduate pupils to borrow money just as much as the total cost of education less other school capital. This loan system exists to bridge the room concerning the complete cost of college and main-stream funding that is educational. The Maine Loan TM is MaineвЂ™s Alternative scholar Loan TM provided by Finance Authority of Maine (FAME).
This pupil that is alternate offers three fixed interest rates according to the re re re re payment choice chosen. All three rates of interest whilst the 0% upfront/guarantee fee are less than the 2019вЂ“2020 Federal Direct PLUS Loan, and so are on the basis of the re re re re payment option you choose.
- A interest this is certainly fixed of 4.49% 1, 5.49% 2, and 6.49% 3 according to the re re re payment option selected. All costs are less than the 2019-20 Federal Direct (Parent/Grad) PLUS Loan.
- Approved borrowers obtain the exact same interest that is fixed for the re payment choice chosen, irrespective of credit history or if perchance you will discover co-borrowers.
- There's absolutely no (0%) guarantee price.
- 0.25% interest decrease with automatic debit re re re payments. 4
- A minimum that is low level of $1,000.
- No annual or aggregate borrowing limitations.
- Six (6) 30 days beauty timeframe.
- No application fee.
- No penalty this is certainly pre-payment.
- 12 months three (3) disbursements per scholastic.
- A number of payment terms just as much as fifteen (15) years, based on the re re payment option selected.
- Top quality, personalized customer care operating out of Maine.
The button that is appropriate to use online or print out a difficult content of this application, simply click. A formal credit assessment are going to be done upon the receipt of a finished application.
The Maine Loan TM will be the perfect loan you are finding that the Federal student loan program is not meeting your full needs for you if. Borrow as little as $1,000 or borrow just as much as the price that is entire of training (less any type of college financing) as determined by your university.